Professional Cleaning Services
If your carpets are worn or soiled, professional carpet cleaning is a great way to make them look like brand new again. Our local rug carers in your area are available 7 days a week and are offering a rapid response for mishaps like wine spills and pet mess. With thousands of satisfied customers and more than 10 years experience serving London, our expert rug cleaning services are second to none. You will enjoy adorable customer care and impeccable skillful solutions.
Please, take a minute and read some of our customer's testimonials. Get a free quote right now by calling 020 3404 5123 and enjoy your custom discounts as a new client!
Why choosing 1st Carpet Cleaning?
Our experts in London have a solid experience in providing excellent cleaning services. Have a look at some of the advantages you will enjoy by choosing us:
- We possess professional cleaning solutions and methods, including the latest Prochem equipment.
- When needed our team is moving the furniture for better access to the carpet (excluding heavy and big ones) and full procedure.
- Use of eco-friendly materials, child, and pet safe solvents for extra precaution.
- Key pickup and delivery might be organized so that you even do not have to be at home.
Despite the service, you choose you will receive exactly what you are looking for, even more. Reasonable price for the perfect quality.
What We Offer
1st Carpet Cleaning has been serving professionally your house throughout London for quite some time. Its credits are well deserved for a reason. Just take a quick look at the whole process including the main points below.
- First of all, our specialists will carefully get the Prochem equipment to your location.
- Then, a close inspection of the carpet material will be made to determine the best possible method.
- The experts will proceed accordingly using one of the following approaches: hot water extraction, dry cleaning or dry foam treatment.
- Pre-treatment procedures will be applied.
- The pros will do the magic and extract every stain or spot that would make you irritated.
- Your rug needs about 3 hours to dry, that could be faster if the window is opened.
Besides the professional cleaning methods our teams are using, you may also receive (upon request) a special Scotchgard treatment. Another option is the air mover system that limits the drying process up to 3 times.
Here is what we treat and care: synthetic, organic and wool fabrics.
How to Make a Booking
If you would like more information about our equipment, methods or chemicals, please get in touch with us. Just fill in the Booking Form or give us a call on 020 3404 5123. Our office staff will be glad to provide you with a free quotation. Or take you through the steps of a professional carpet cleaning or schedule an appointment for you today.
Before you make a booking, take a look at our Terms and conditions.